Since 1988, SMEG has been present in Europe through its nine branches. Each one of them is strongly tied to the parent company which day by day feeds the branches with the ideas, history, and culture which make up their brand. Each branch, whilst autonomous, works in perfect harmony with the philosophy which has made SMEG’s style unique. For more than 50 years, SMEG has been present in the international market with its products.
The Smeg ceramic cooktop angled-edge glass with 5 high-light radiant elements, including 2 variable zones has pristine characteristics that combines style and high technology. The 9 power levels for each zone offers a spectrum of heat power that can accommodate all cooking occasions. The automatic safety cut-out and lock device is a featured mechanism that makes the motor stop in case something goes wrong.
- Elegant stainless steel frame. “Suprema” black ecological glass.
- 5 High-Light radiant zones: Front right: 1,200 W – ø 5 ½” (140mm).; Back right: 1,100 + 1,300 W – ø 5 ½” – 8 ¼” (140-210mm).; Central: 1,400 + 800 W – ø 5 ½” x 10 7/16″ (140 x 265mm).; Front left: 1,800 W – ø 7″ (180mm).; Back left: 1,200 W – ø 5 ½” (140mm).
- 5 high-light radiant elements, including 2 variable zones. 9 power levels for each zone. Residual heat indicator for each zone.
- Automatic safety cut-out. Individual timer for each zone (1 – 99min).
- Safety lock device. Soft touch controls.