The AIRFRAME series is designed to intelligently cool AV closets, rooms, and large enclosures. Featuring thermal control and high airflow fans, the system efficiently cools rooms holding various audio video components and equipment. Each unit includes a nylon-mesh filter which can prevent dust particles from entering the room and getting into your equipment. This filter can be easily detached for cleaning. Each fan is engineered to maximize airflow while keeping noise levels to a minimum. Features long life dual ball bearings rated at 67,000 hours. The frame is constructed with premium aluminum alloy, machined, and painted white for a professional and detailed appearance. Includes all necessary hardware to easily mount the unit onto a door or wall, and power it through an outlet.
Programming includes an easy-to-use thermostat and a SMART mode that automatically adjusts the fan’s speed to react to varying temperatures. Additional features include alarm alerts, fan failure triggers, power savings setting, display lock, and backup memory. Six fan speeds are available with three screen brightness settings.
This high airflow fan system can be mounted on the door or walls of equipment closets, rooms, and larger-sized enclosures. An airflow rating of 200 CFM will provide proper cooling to small AV closets holding server, network, IT and equipment racks.
- A high-airflow fan system designed for cooling AV equipment rooms, closets, and larger enclosures.
- Programmable thermostat controller with automated speed control, alarm warnings, and backup memory.
- Premium anodized aluminum construction with CNC-machined detailing for a professional appearance.
- Features a detachable nylon-mesh filter which will prevent dust from entering the room and into equipment.
- Color: White | Design: Intake | Dims.: 16.5 x 6.5 x 2.3 in. | Airflow: 200 CFM | Noise: 26 Dba | Bearings: Dual Ball