Smart homes have an average of 5 hacker-accessible entry-points and that number continues to grow as does the number of smart home hacks. Through a thermostat hackers can see if you are home, through a smart home hub they can listen.
Your Connected Home’s Alert Watchdog
Akita uses military-grade security protection retrofitted for the home. Akita verifies the security of your WiFi network and checks the speed and bandwidth to be sure you get what you pay for.
Akita scans for unusual activity using a combination of behavioral analysis, machine learning, and threat intelligence and immediately shuts it down.
The Smartest Home Protection Possible
If a threat is found Akita messages you. If you don’t recognize it, you can escalate it to experts at Akita, who are standing by 24/7.
Akita gets smarter as you use it learning from networks and updating constantly. Akita learns your habits to protect your network, adapting to your privacy and security needs. Unlike a firewall, Akita does not reroute network traffic and doesn’t affect your network speed.
Privacy. Security. Simplicity.
Unlike most security devices, Akita doesn’t use the Deep Packet Inspection method. DPI scans and reads your data to see if the data is safe. Akita uses an Intrusion Prevention System instead, leaving your privacy intact and your data secure. No personal data is stored.
Setup is simple. Plug Akita into a LAN port on your router, install the app, scan your Akita barcode, and rest assured that Akita is protecting you. Akita sends a monthly update on the security status of your network and issues to fix. Upgraded support and monthly subscriptions are available for users that want more investigations, recommendations for their network, and human assistance in resolving issues.
- STEP ONE – CHECKS SECURITY VULNERABILITIES OF YOUR SMART HOME – Activate your Akita device with a very easy setup: Just hook up Akita to your router, download the app, scan the barcode, enter your email and that’s all. (5Ghz networks are currently not supported.) Upon Akita activation, security vulnerabilities of your Smart Home Network are audited using patent-backed methods and third party Intelligence Sources that were previously only accessible by enterprises and the military.
- STEP TWO – FIX DISCOVERED SECURITY VULNERABILITIES ACCORDING TO THE USER-FRIENDLY MANUAL – During the first 24 hours you will receive a report with discovered security vulnerabilities and general instructions on how to fix them. (Subscription members can also access tech support with just the push of a button on the app.)
- STEP THREE – FREE WEEKLY SECURITY REPORTS – Get a FREE weekly update on the security status of your network to be sure that new IoT (Internet of Things) devices or software updates of existing IoT devices have not caused any new security vulnerabilities. (Subscription members can also access tech support with just the push of a button on the app.)
- STEP FOUR – LET AKITA PROTECT YOUR SMART HOME – Akita.Cloud is the only SaaS platform for Smart Homes that has a 24/7 human-assisted Security Operations Center to ensure your smart home is secured from IoT invasions such as botnets, cryptojacking, and AI-powered attacks in real-time.
- STEP FIVE – WHILE AKITA PROTECTS YOUR SMART HOME, EARN SOME MONEY – Akita Community “Guardians” gives you the opportunity to help Akita subscribers and earn “Loyalty Points” that can potentially become an additional monthly income.