There was once a time when buying a home theater system meant spending thousands of dollars, these days you can get a decent system for only a few hundred bucks. A home theater provides a theater-like experience in your home. The two-piece projector/screen combination is generally best suited for a dedicated theater room in which you can completely control the lighting. Speakers come in all shapes and sizes, from freestanding towers to bookshelf models to thin speakers that mount on or in the wall.
Still, if you’ve decided you want to invest in a home theater system, you’ll want to consider a number of different things.
10 Mistakes Avoid During Hooking
- Get speakers installed. Mounting a TV on the wall will give you plenty of space for your center channel.
- Ready For Eventual Upgrade
- A Remote Control is an AV advice
- Ventilation is not an Option
- Heat rises to the Top
- Speaker Phase Matters
- Active HDMI Cables are best for future proofing your system and going the distance
- Pay Attention the HDMI Features of your cable
- Don’t overbuy on your interconnects
- Use the right Speaker Cables.
Tvs may have built-in speakers, but getting a home theater system can seriously improve the quality of those family movie nights. The typical setup would include:
- A left and right speaker on either side of your TV for the soundtrack and special effects
- A center-channel speaker in front of/below your TV for dialogue and other on-screen action
- Two rear speakers for atmospheric and directional sound effects
- A subwoofer usually placed off to the side/in the corner for deeper bass
7.1-channel systems are also very popular, and usually add side speakers for a more complete surround-sound effect.
Best 5 Home Theater system
Thankfully, there are a lot of great products to choose from. Whether you’re looking for a basic cabled home theater system, or a full wireless speaker system with all the bells and whistles, this list should have the right system for you. I have selected best 5 from all these.
1. Pioneer 5.1 Home Theater System
- The package comes with a 5. Channel AV receiver, 5 compact speakers and a subwoofer.
- Just connect your Blu-ray disc player or DVD player and enjoy quality sound for your home entertainment.
- Featuring 4 HDMI inputs and Ultra HD (4K/60p/4: 4: 4) pass-through with HDCP 2.2, the HTP-074 supports the latest video standards HDR.
- You can also enjoy audio streaming from compatible devices with the built-in Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2 (4K/60p/4:4:4)
- HDR support
- 3D ready (Blu-ray Disc, broadcast, and games)
- Dolby TrueHD/Dolby digital plus/Dolby Pro Logic II
- 5.1 Channel AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- 100 W/ch (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 0.7 %, 1ch Driven) AV Receiver
- Built-in Bluetooth Wireless Technology
- 5 compact (150 W) speakers and a subwoofer (100 W)
2. Onkyo HT-S3900 5.2 Channel Home Theater Package
- Dynamic sound and streamlined simplicity define the HT-S3900 with analog amplification and heavyweight micro speakers transforming thin TV sound into explosive Sonics for games, sporting events, blockbuster movies, live concerts, and more.
- Conceal amp and media players in an AV unit, connect your display with a single HDMI cable, and enjoy theater-quality surround-sound without the mess.
- Bluetooth technology is on board for wireless music streaming via mobile and laptop apps with low-latency Qualcomm aptX codec. Enjoy your free time without compromise in one easy package.
- 120 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven) with discrete output stage circuitry and six-channel analog amplifiers.
- HDMI 4 in/ 1 out pass-through of the latest Ultra HD 4K/60 Hz, video formats with HDR (high dynamic range) and HDCP 2.2 content protection.
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding.
- Easily enjoy streaming music with Bluetooth wireless technology with Qualcomm aptX Audio.
- Includes high-quality six-piece surround-sound speaker system that’s just the right size for smaller living spaces
3. Samsung HT-J5500W 5.1 Channel 1000-Watt 3D Blu-Ray Home Theater System
- With the Samsung HT-J5500W Smart Home Theater System, playing movies is only the beginning. Discover a world of dynamic audio with this 5.1 channel audio system.
- Included are two front speakers, two surround speakers, a center speaker and wired subwoofer.
- A 3D Blu-ray player is the heart of your system, with HD video upscaling and access to thousands of built-in smart apps from the new Opera TV App Store.
- Experience all your favorite content through web browsing, TV apps, games and more. Samsung creates a room booming with entertainment and puts you right at the center.
- Bluetooth and WiFi are built in so you can access and control your system wirelessly on all compatible smart devices.
- Crystal Amplifier Plus filters sound sources twice to minimize distortion and produce clear audio that sounds exactly the way it was meant to be heard.
- Package Content: Blu-ray player center speaker subwoofer(2) front speakers(2) surround speakers(6) speaker cablesFM antenna power cable remote control(2) AAA batteries warranty manual.
- 5.1 Channel 1000-Watt 3D Blu-Ray Home Theater System
- Dolby Digital, DTS Digital Surround
- Input: 1 USB, 1 HDMI Out, 1 Digital Audio (Optical) and disc capacity is 1
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
4. Sony STRDH550 5.2 Channel 4K AV Receiver
- 5.2 Ch, 725W A/V Receiver (145 W x 7 at 6 ohms).
- Input and output terminals HDMI Video In/Out (4/1);Composite Video Input (2);Composite Monitor Out (1);Opt Audio Input (2);Coax. Audio Input (1);Analogue Audio Input (4);Headphone Output;USB (1 Front:iPhone/WM);MHL (1 Rear)
Enhanced use via On Screen Display and streamlined remote.
- Immersive, ambient audio with HD Digital Cinema Sound
- Supports high-res file playback via USB
- Flexible HDMI connectivity with 4 inputs and 1 output
- Supports 4K pass-through, HDMI Audio Return Channel for playback of TV audio5
5. Bose Acoustimass 10 Series V Home Theater Speaker System
- The best-performing Acoustimass system from Bose delivers spacious surround sound for larger rooms
- Redesigned Direct/Reflecting Series II speakers have a slimmer profile and can mount flush to your wall
- Powerful low note effects from the powered Acoustimass module with two high-performance drivers
- Adjustable controls for volume and low-frequency effects
- Cables and connectors included and clearly marked for easy setup.
- U.S./Canada: 100-127V – 50/60 Hz 270W.Compatible with A/V receivers and amplifiers rated from 10 to 200 watts per channel, rated from 4 to 8 ohm