Canon’s compact EOS Rebel SL2 provides versatile built-in Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity plus key camera features like a newly-developed 24.2 Megapixel APS-C Canon CMOS image sensor paired with Canon’s DIGIC 7 image Processor, resulting in rebel-series firsts such as dual pixel CMOS AF for smooth and accurate autofocus and a high-resolution touch screen monitor that supports both touch AF and touch shutter release functionality.
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor.
- Fast & accurate Dual pixel CMOS AF with phase-detection.
- Vari-angle touch screen, 3.0-Inch LCD.
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth technology.
- Full HD 60P & external microphone input.