Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes; Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Duxtop induction cooktop uses 120 Volts, 15 amp of electricity – standard in all homes; lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Digital sensor touch control panel; child safety lock system (press and hold the safety lock key for 3 sec to activate) .
- Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes; 20 temperature level from 100°F to 460°F; 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
- Compatible with Duxtop whole-clad premium cookware and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved.
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware. Induction itself is a noiseless process, however there may be high pitch sound from Clad cookware, The base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together.