CrowPi Raspberry Pi Learning and Prototyping System in a Briefcase
The CrowPi Advanced Kit tries to set itself apart from the competitors by offering a portable package that contains numerous different parts all to make it easier to begin prototyping circuits and learning how everything works. Featured inside the box is a 7-inch touch screen allowing the device to be easily portable, and best of all easy to interact with.
The layout is compact as you have a wide range of sensors in a tidy, easy to use package. It’s perfect if you find yourself continually losing sensors due to a messy work area. It’s also great for kids as it is tough to lose or break the kit, especially when it is sealed.
Fairy Simple to Get Started with the Manuals CrowPi comes with two different manuals, the first is to guide you through setting up the device and the pieces that come in the kit. The second is a lesson guide that contains 21 lessons. Each lesson will take you through the steps of using a specific sensor and writing code for it. These lessons are super helpful if you’re new to the world of electronics. The CrowPi is very easy to get up and running and didn’t require extra things to be done after installing their modified version of Raspbian. It was as simple as installing the Raspberry Pi, inserting the SD card and then turning the device on.
Power Setup The power circuit for the board is where you can plug in your power supply. The power setup provides an easy way for power to be distributed to all the required components. The power distribution includes providing powering devices such as the relays featured on the board, the touch screen and also the Raspberry Pi.
A wide range of sensors sealed in a tidy package
• An RFID RC522 Module for reading specific NFC chips • An 8 x 8 LED Matrix • Ultrasonic Sensor • Push buttons and a 4 x 4 push button matrix • Humidity and temperature sensor • Vibration Sensor • Light Sensor • Relay • Sound Sensor • Touch sensor • Tilt Sensor • Buzzer • Servo controller • Button Array • Step Motor • IR Receiver • I2C LCD • 4 Bite Segment • Independent Button • Button Array • PIR Motion Sensor
• Raspberry Pi • ABS Plastic Case • 7-inch HDMI Touch Screen • Small LCD Display • UART• Switches • Breadboard • GPIO LED Indicator • Acrylic Board • Microphone
1x CrowPi(with camera) 1xRaspberry Pi 3B+ 1x5V 3A adapter 1x 32GB microSD card 1xTF Card Reader 1xRFID card 1xTouch pen 1x5V Stepper Motor 1xTower Pro 9g SG-90 mini servo 1xIR remote control 1 x Earphone with Microphone 1 x Heatsink Kit for RPI 1 x USB Serial Adapter 2 x Game Controller 1 x Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Kit
- Educational Kit: Specially designed for those passionate about STEM education, CrowPi Education kit can help you learn all the knowledge of how to get started using Raspberry Pi by doing hands-on projects.
- All-in-one Kit: With the inbuilt sensors, buttons and output devices in one package, you can start doing RPI projects instantly and easily with CrowPi, which has many advantages compared to the traditional ways of DIY electronics. Thanks to the neat case and compact layout, CrowPi is convenient and portable to carry with.
- Compatibility: The advance kit is compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B, 3B and 3B+. CrowPi can improve your knowledge and ability in hardware and software related fields, specially designed to help you develop python programming skills.
- Plenty of Sensors in One Package: The CrowPi Stem Education Device is jam-packed with lots of buttons, LED feedback devices such as LED Matrix, a seven segment display and 19 different sensors in a tidy, easy to use package.
- Get Started with the CrowPi: This Educational kit ships with printed, step by step instructions, as well as a PDF manual with 21 computer education lessons to help you set up the device and get everything running. The lessons explore Scratch and Python programming as well as GPIO basics, including the difference between BCM and board GPIO. They also explain how to set up an alarm system, game console, weather station, night activated light, and more.