16-Channel 4K 8MP NVR with 16 PoE ports and 4TB HDD + 12 x 5MP 1536P @30fps (Up to 1920P@15fqs adjustable) IP Cameras / Easy QR Code Smartphone Access / Access via standard web-browsers on MAC & PC / VGA & HDMI Output / Easy to Install, Plug & Play / Backup to External Storage via USB
Power Over Ethernet
A single network cable directly connects each IP camera to the NVR supplying both power and a video signal. This time no extra power cable needed just plug one cable for one camera and its on the go.
High Resolution 1920P
Capture high-definition 1920P HD video three times higher than 1080P cameras.
Get the big picture
Each IP camera delivers 5.0 megapixel at 2592 x 1920 pixels with sharper and larger image and video than 1080p security cameras.
– Excellent Video Quality and Clarity: 2592 x 1920p (1920tvl)
– 16 Channel NVR Support up to 4K 8MP/5MP/4MP/2MP 1920p/1080p @30fps real time each channel
– NVR is compatible with any Onvif IP cameras, you can add more cameras in the future (Up to 16ch IP camera)
– Built in 3.6mm Megapixel HD lens for Wide Angle Viewing
– Camera built in 48Pcs Infrared LED, View up to 130ft IR Distance for night vision
– NVR built in 2 USB ports, alarm, 2 SATA2.0 HDD port(up to 8TB each, total 16TB)
– Record in Widescreen, Quick Access QR Code Remote Viewing on iPhone, iPad, Android, Mac and Windows (w/ included Free app)
– Support fast forward/back forward and search the video file by time queries, according to the precise time position for playback
– Support Motion Detection and Email notification
– Support PTZ control, VGA & HDMI. USB Backup Feature for Peace of Mind
– IP66 Indoor/Outdoor Weatherproof Cameras
GW3216E-16P: 16-Channel NVR with 4TB Hard Drive
12 x GW5091IP: 1920p camera
6 x GWCAT100: 100FT Cables
6 x GWCAT60: 60FT Cables
1 Year Warranty and Free Tech Support
- 16 Channel Max 8MP 4K NVR with (12) 5MP 1920P 3.6mm Wide Angle Weatherproof PoE IP Cameras
- View and Record in Widescreen with Remote Viewing on PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Plug&Play setting up is so easy! Simply connect the ip Cameras to NVR and download the smartphone App and scan the NVR QR code, you are ready to being live viewing and recording.
- Power over Ethernet setup is clean and simple with a single network cable, built-P2P service and support ONVIF agreement and QR Code Scan
- Built in 3.6mm megapixel HD Lens for wide view angle and 48Pcs Infrared LED, View up to 130ft IR Distance
- Includes Motion Detection & Snapshot & Email Alerts & USB backup feature for peace of mind. Pre-installed 4TB Hard Drive with 1 Year Warranty and Free Life Time Tech Support From U.S.A.