Control your appliances with your smart lighting system. The Innr Smart Plug works directly with Philips Hue*, SmartThings and Alexa devices with built-in hub. Suitable for voice control. The compact design does not block off adjacent sockets. The socket can handle up to 1100W (10A) and has a low standby power consumption. The small LED light on the device can not be switched off.
Important note: This smart plug works over Zigbee and requires a hub, such as the Philips Hue bridge. It can be voice controlled by Amazon Alexa or Google Home, when combined with a Hue bridge. This Zigbee 3.0 generation requires the Philips Hue bridge for ALL Alexa devices, such as the Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Spot, and Echo Show 1st Gen. *The Hue bridge does currently not support Apple HomeKit control nor the Entertainment functionality for non-Philips lamps, but the innr smart plug can be controlled by the Hue app.
This Zigbee 3.0 version makes installation very easy! Video instructions for Hue installation can be found on our YouTube channel
- SMART CONTROL: Use your smartphone to switch traditional lighting and appliances and put your appliances on a schedule.
- WORKS WITH PHILIP HUE*: Connects directly to Zigbee compatible hubs, including Philips Hue*, SmartThings and Alexa devices with built-in hub. *Does not work with Apple Homekit.
- VOICE CONTROL: Works with Alexa and Google Assistant devices for complete voice control. Requires a compatible hub.
- COMPACT DESIGN: Does not block off any adjacent sockets.
- WORKS AS A RANGE EXTENDER: Uses mesh networking to increase the range of other Zigbee devices in your network that are further away from your hub.