New to smart lighting? Get started with easy smart lighting with this Hue smart bulb. Just using Bluetooth, without the Hue Hub, you can control up to 10 lights in 1 room. Comfy on the couch? No need to get up to change your lights. Control your lights using the (free) Hue Bluetooth app or with just your voice with Alexa (Google Assistant coming soon). Want to upgrade your whole home with smart lighting? Add a Hue Hub to control up to 50 light points, get access the full Hue capabilities (Home & away control, timers/routines, more smart home partners) and extended product portfolio (indoor/outdoor smart lighting and accessories). Already a Philips Hue customer? This bulb is also compatible with the Hue Hub. Philips Hue, the creator of Smart Lighting, brings you the most comprehensive, up-to-date and secure smart lighting ecosystem.
- SIMPLE TO GET STARTED: Control your Philips Hue Smart Lights all with just the touch of a button on your mobile device or your favorite voice assistant. Add up to 10 Hue Bluetooth/Zigbee smart bulbs with the (free) Hue Bluetooth app. When ready to connect a voice assistant, just go to Settings > Add voice assistant in the Hue App.
- PREVIOUS PHILIPS HUE CUSTOMERS: This smart light, while Bluetooth compatible, will continue to work with your Hue Hub and can be seamlessly integrated into your Hue Ecosystem.
- CERTIFIED FOR HUMANS: Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed-they’re actually simple.
- CONTROL LIGHTS WITH YOUR VOICE: Easily connect your Philips Hue Bluetooth smart lighting directly with your voice using Alexa or Google Assistant. Works with all Echo smart speakers/displays and Google Nest devices, (Hue bridge required for Echo (1st Gen) and Echo Dot (1st Gen))”. For the full Hue experience purchase the Philips Hue Hub (sold separately).
- UNLOCK HUE’S FULL POTENTIAL: To experience the full set of Philips Hue features, add a Hue Hub (sold separately). With a Hue Hub, you can control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home (even outdoor!). Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup; use your lights to wake up and go to sleep; or make it look like you’re home when you’re on vacation using presence mimicking features. Control your lights while away from home or add accessories such as motion sensors and smart switches to further enhance your experience.
- EASILY EXPAND YOUR SMART HOME: Once you add the Hue Hub you can sync your Hue smart lighting with other Smart Home Devices like Apple HomeKit or SmartThings systems. Sync your lights with Music or PC Games with the (free) Hue Sync software on your PC. Easily expand your smart lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor.