The Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with Century Trim in Satin Nickel makes daily life easier and more convenient. Enter an access code on the touchscreen to unlock the door instead of searching your pockets for keys. Pair the lock with your smartphone over Bluetooth . Share access with trusted friends and family with just a few taps in the Schlage Sense app – no more keeping track of spare keys. The Schlage Sense lock is easy to install yourself in minutes. It’s battery operated so there’s no hardwiring required, and the lock will still accept access codes if the power goes out at home. Typical battery life with average use is about one year, and the low battery indicator reminds you weeks in advance to replace it. You can update the lock wirelessly through the app as new features are released, which means you never have to buy a new lock to take advantage of the latest capabilities. Add the Schlage Sense Wi-Fi Adapter (sold separately) to your home Wi-Fi network to lock/unlock from anywhere on Android smartphones, iPhone , iPad or iPod touch . Or, if you have an iPad /Apple TV connected to your home Wi-Fi network, you can control the lock from your iPhone as part of your HomeKit-enabled smart home.
- Hands-free voice control requires Schlage Sense WiFi Adapter and Alexa device (sold separately)
- Free iOS and Android smartphone app lets you manage codes, set schedules and view usage history
- Lock and unlock from anywhere by pairing with the Schlage Sense WiFi Adapter (sold separately)
- Pair with Apple HomeKit devices to use with iOS and Siri voice control only
- Secure encryption. Door thickness range: 1.37 to 1.75 inches