The TGWF500D is a technologically advanced smart Wi-Fi dimmer switch with functions such as setting schedules, timers, and triggering a chain of actions in a customizable scene (or to be part of a chain of actions). The dimmer switch boasts technology, power, and safety using advanced circuitry, quality components, and fire-resistant material. It works as a single pole or 3-way with TOPGREENER TGWF3K (also available in a kit – TGWF500D3W). The TOPGREENER app is free and is used to control and monitor use of the Wi-Fi switch. It allows you with remote on/off capabilities, and scheduling. Create, name and save customizable scenes. This is all provided in an easy-to-use and intuitive user interface that uses information from your personalized location.
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant (sold separately) to enable voice control, or operate the switch manually; requires a secured 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network connection
- Customize and save scenes, last used light level, and schedules to dim and control lights automatically; Create an “Away” scene to randomize light schedules for added security while on vacation; Modify scenes to achieve the mood you want using the TOPGREENER app (available from the App Store, iOS and Android compatible)
- Can be added to a group of devices for advanced scene control
- Single pole or 3-way installation with TGWF3K Auxiliary Switch (sold separately)
- NEUTRAL WIRE required; Smart Wi-Fi Dimmer Switch comes with a screwless wall plate and interchangeable face covers; 120V 60Hz, UL listed, FCC compliant