True Induction cooktops are like no other in the industry. With simple and intuitive controls and power maximizing technology, you will be cooking with gourmet results with speed previously unattainable. True Induction’s smooth ceramic-glass cooking surface is not only the most modern looking dual cooktop on the market, but is also extremely simple to keep clean. True Induction combines form and function in a cooktop with enough power to boil water in less than a minute.
- The True Induction includes easy to use controls, True Induction’s patented power sharing technology as well as numerous safety features including auto pan detect
- Requires cookware that is induction compatible. Works with most stainless steel and cast iron cookware. If a magnet sticks to bottom of pan it will work. Optimal cookware has a flat bottom and a diameter of 4.5″ – 10″ inches
- Easy to Clean: With its seamless one piece ceramic glass cooktop, the True Induction cooktop can be cleaned in no time
- Cooktop is 23.5″ W x 14″ L x 2 1/2″ H, has a temperature range from 150°F – 450°F and heat settings from 1-10
- True Induction is the choice cooktop of Winnebago and many other RV manufacturers