Quick and easy setup with WORKDONE Hot-Plug caddy!
Press the release button to open the release handle and slide hot plug caddy for inside or outside of your server. The Hot-Plug WORKDONE Caddy 2.5 is for connecting a hard drive to a server backplane. Your server backplane is connected to a RAID controller. After installation, you can adjust or create RAID Volume from the RAID controller menu.
Here’s What’s Included:
- WORKDONE 4-PACK Drive Enclosure bracket compatible for DELL PowerEdge to 2.5 inch SATA, SAS, SSD or NVMe Hard Drives
- 16 mounting screws
- Detailed installation manual
- Worry-free 4 year warranty
Quality, reliability, and efficiency. WORKDONE drive trays are individually checked before they are packed. You can find that our upgraded design offers wider compatibility with DELL PowerEdge 14th, 13th, 12th, and 11th Generation servers:
- 14th Generation T440 tray, T640 carrier
- 13th Generation R330 caddie, R430 caddy, T430 hot-swap, R630 caddy kit, T630 cage, R730 case, R730XD frame, R830 drive case, R930 converter, XC630 caddy, XC730 hotswap, XC730xd caddy
- 12th Generation R320 caddy, R420 hotplug, T420 hddadapter, T620 caddies, R620 cage, R720 carrier, R720XD holder, R820 caddy, R920 hddadapter
- 11th Generation R310 caddy, R410 caddy kit, R415 swappable, R510 caddie, R515 caddies, R610 hotplug, M610 case, T710 caddy R710 caddy, M710 converter, R715 caddie, R810 carrier, R815 hot-swap, R910 cage, M910 frame
- PowerVault MD3620i, MD3420, MD3220, MD1220, MD1420 series
- COMPATIBILITY: Supported Hot-Plug 2.5-inch Drive Bay models; PowerEdge 14th Generation T440, T640; PowerEdge 13th Generation R330, R430, T430, R630, T630, R730, R730XD, R830, R930, XC630, XC730, XC730xd; PowerEdge 12th Generation R320, R420, T420, T620, R620, R720, R720XD, R820, R920; PowerEdge 11th Generation R310, R410, R415, R510, R515, R610, M610, T710 R710, M710, R715, R810, R815, R910, M910; PowerVault MD3620i, MD3420, MD3220, MD1220, MD1420
- SAVES YOU TIME: Compatibility documents help pinpoint the exact drive bay you need. Step-by-step installation manuals included with all products. Online support community open to all customers. We help you get your work done!
- READY TO INSTALL: Suitable DELL servers with 2.5 inch Drive bay chassis and hot-plug backplanes; NOT suitable for servers with a stand-alone backplane or 3.5 inch Drive bay chassis; HDD is not included; Backwards compatible with listed 11th, 12th and 13th Generation PowerEdge and PowerVault arrays; Compatibility with part numbers G176J and 0G176J; NON-OEM/NON-ORIGINAL ACCESSORY PART
- LEARN MORE: Get our eBook that troubleshoots 5 of the most common issues when adding hard drives to your server. Tablet/PC and Smartphone versions available to help you learn more about Dell servers.
- 4-YEAR PRODUCT WARRANTY: Try them out for yourself, install to your server, and if you aren’t happy with the compatibility, or for any reason at all, then we’ll be more than happy to give you an immediate refund.